Experience: Minimum 1-1.5 years
- BS/BE degree or equivalent; Computer Science or Electronics
Professional Qualification– AWS Certification (Minimum Associate level)
Role: AWS Devops Engineer.
- AWS Op works
- Configuration tools i.e Ansible, Puppet, Chef
- Container technologies Docker, Kubernetes
- Linux Applications (JBoss, Tomcat, Apache etc)
- Linux Applications (JBoss, Tomcat, Apache etc), Jenkins,
- Monitoring tools (Nagios, Ganglia, Zenoss).
- Should be AWS certified.
- Deep knowledge and experience of working with AWS DevOps platforms and services like EC2, ECS, S3, SQS, Load Balancers, Route 53, Networking, VPC, Firewall, Lambda, CloudWatch, cloudTrail
- Understanding of Networking and Security
- Hands-on administering Jenkins, or proficiency with other CI CD tools
- Deployment Orchestration and Containerization (Docker, Swarm, or Kubernetes)
- Comfort with one or more scripting or dynamic languages (e.g. Python, Shell Scripting)
- Git/BitBucket source control
- Ability to troubleshoot deployment, configuration, or networking issues
- Provisioning and Configuration Management tools (e.g. Puppet, Chef, Ansible)
- Basic database administration with both SQL and NOSQL systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.