Mobile is everywhere! Whether it is your smartphone device or tablet, everyone is accessing information on the omnipresent mobile.
It’s not a surprise that, when businesses are facing exceptional burden to be innovative and cost-sensitive, Mobility is reducing the gap between People & Process by providing access to important data in real time, they are turning to mobile.
As business are switching to mobility, importance of mobile devices like tablets, smartphones, sensors & connected devices (like handheld sales devices) are increasing.
Mobile can be used for various functionalities such as
- Basic Applications: Provides basic functionalities to mobile Environment such as Email, Messenger, Calendar, and Tasks etc.
- Generic Applications: Provides applications across industries such as Supply Chain Management, Customer Relationship Management and Enterprise Resource Management etc.
- Industry Specific Applications Solutions that are domain or organization specific Financial –Mobile Banking, Trading Platforms Media –TV Everywhere, Hospitality –Customer Service Retail –Mobile Commerce Transportation –Navigation, Ticketing Apps
Some of the Key benefits of Mobility for your business is:
- Increased Productivity & Efficiency
- Heightened Customer & Employee Satisfaction
- Reduced Paperwork
cloudmantra provides the following services to businesses across globe to effectively leverage the mobile technologies
- Mobile Strategy specific to your business
- Pertinent App Development
- Mobile Data Management ( MDM)
- Mobile Security as a service
- Mobile tools for productivity
cloudmantra brings to you all these technologies under one single roof and at an unprecedented commercial models that will allow you to rapidly deploy newest technologies in your company.
Please write to us at email@example.com for more details or call us on +1 301 200 8686
The use of SMAC – social, mobile, analytics and cloud technologies is enabling visionary businesses to work in more collective and real-time methods. cloudmantra provides complete solutions and services across the social technology landscape.[vc_button2 title=”Read More” style=”rounded” color=”blue” size=”xs” link=”url:http%3A%2F%2Fcloudmantra.net%2Fsocial||”]
Approximately 2.5 billion gigabytes of data is generated every day with 90% of the data available today has been created in the past 3-4 years. The amount of data generation is primarily driven because of the use of click stream, mobile apps and social media.[vc_button2 title=”Read More” style=”rounded” color=”blue” size=”xs” link=”url:http%3A%2F%2Fcloudmantra.net%2Fanalytics||”]
Cloud computing is the provisioning of computing services over the internet which permits individuals & businesses to use software & hardware that are managed by third parties at a remote location. It provides a shared pool of resources including data storage space, networks, computer processing power & specialized corporate/user applications.[vc_button2 title=”Read More” style=”rounded” color=”blue” size=”xs” link=”url:http%3A%2F%2Fcloudmantra.net%2Fcloud||”]